On The Run Pullover Hoodie
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
An easy layer that works as well when active or at rest, this hoodie has a dual-fabric construction. Woven polyester/spandex at the shoulders and sleeve tops features a durable, water-repellent finish. Double-knit polyester at the front and back torso creates a textured look. Built-in UPF sun block throughout, and reflective seal-on tape on the back of the shoulders for visibility in low-light conditions offer day and night protection.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish on woven sections to shed moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front kangaroo pocket with small interior key pocket
- Three-piece hood
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex woven sections | 100% polyester knit sections
- Yes, I recommend this productSerealllGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHighly recommendedJul 7, 2021
Excellent quality, very soft!
- Yes, I recommend this productTriplet DadGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful and Warm HoodieMay 4, 2021
This item has all great materials and finishing touches with good amounts of stretch built in. It has a great kangaroo pocket with a place for keys. It is well insulated and the hood is incredibly useful. It is great on those cool damp days when you need a little extra warmth. I love it. I wish it was available in blue too!
- Yes, I recommend this productRustyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBetter than imaginedApr 18, 2021
I have a long torso and the XLT is a fantastic fit and very nice. Love the style and fitting.