TrailCool Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 15
- Odor Control
The stretch blend of this T-shirt's chemical-free Coolcore® polyester/spandex provides unrestricted mobility. It also wicks moisture, helps regulate temperature, and shields from the sun. The polyester mesh back panel boosts breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Built-in odor control—stays fresh longer
- Flat-lock seams for fabric stabilization and to eliminate chafing
- Mesh back panel for accelerated wicking and air flow
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex front & sleeves | 100% polyester back panel
- Yes, I recommend this productFooGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fit, very cool!Oct 21, 2021
Fits great, feels cool and certain it will stay dry during warm muggy weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productSaratGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest for outdoorsOct 11, 2021
I recently purchased this shirt for my west coast hike. Really comfortable material and made my grand canyon south and north rims hike easy breezy. I wore for this my entire 12hrs hike and never felt uncomfortable. Would highly recommend this for outdoor activities for all.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavid KGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsGreat shirt! Wicks sweat, stays cool.Sep 12, 2021
The TrailCool Short-Sleeve T-Shirt is exactly what I needed for sports this Summer. I used it for indoor and outdoor volleyball. It worked well to wick away sweat during intense play. The mesh back is comfortable, cool and modest.