Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 55/45 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 55% merino wool/45% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMattressManGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThin and warmJun 24, 2021
This shirt is thin but super warm (for its weight). A nice undershirt or base layer without the bulk. Just don't expect heavy material or for the shirt to be as warm as a thick wool shirt. It is very nice and good quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productdastdjGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile, well made and doesn't smellApr 26, 2021
Not loose fitting and can easily be worn in multiple layers
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMerino Free DryApr 20, 2021
I buy merino free dry whenever they are on sale. These are great base layers, PJs, lounge leggings, comfortable cozy.