Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCliffGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome base layer shirt.Jun 29, 2021
Very comfortable and would recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productChuckGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEddie Bauer vs. The RestJun 8, 2021
Although I'm all for comfort, it looks great too - especially for cold winter mornings while on video meetings.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandpaulGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsCalifornia dreamy base layerMar 27, 2021
In California a base layer can be used as an outer layer for most of the shoulder seasons. In the morning I have used a s a base layer and then later used it as an outer layer while hiking. I like the sleeve design and composition of wool/poly that allows free movement and warmth.