Snowcat Fleece-Lined Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our winter workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These cold-weather work pants feature a tough, water-repellent cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility. Inside, fleece lining adds an extra layer of warmth. Reinforced construction at stress points adds to the serious durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on back hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back right utility pocket
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarmJul 10, 2021
Nice and comfy
- Yes, I recommend this productDuvidGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWarm and comfortableApr 27, 2021
This is my second purchase. I like the feel, warmth, stretch. Only negative is cut a little strange in the back, so it feels too low there. Otherwise a great choice.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe. Best.Mar 12, 2021
Picked up a pair of these last Fall on a whim. Best cold weather pant decision ever. Extremely solid construction; warm without being bulky; perfect for any cold weather activity. I'm normally a 30 waist, but I sized up thinking I would need to layer. Not necessary, I should have stuck with the 30 since they are so warm and the little bit of stretch in the material would probably have allowed for a thin under layer anyway, if I wanted it. Now I just need the 30-32 back in stock in the other color so I can buy them asap.