Ultimate Expedition Flex Flannel Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Brushed Fabric
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Made with FreeHeat® hollow-core polyester for extra warmth, this flannel shirt also features moisture wicking and two-way stretch performance. The fabric is brushed on both sides for softness.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Button-close flap chest pockets
- Button wrist plackets and cuffs
- Interior of back yoke and cuffs lined with solid-color polyester twill
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 73% hollow-core polyester/26% polyester/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSimonGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGood FlannelNov 17, 2021
This is a really good flannel shirt. It is on the thinner side so it works well in cool weather but the material and close weave make it warmer with layering for cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productTGenderHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This ShirtNov 16, 2021
Best shirt I've had in years---so soft
- Yes, I recommend this productDustinGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, QualityConsFeels Great!Nov 10, 2021
This is a great-looking shirt and it's well made. Love the stitching and comfort vs other fannels.