Greenpoint Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 40
Moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech and a honeycomb textured nylon/polyester that's light on the skin and packs easily make this shirt a great choice for all warm weather activities. Mesh at the back of the neck enhances breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 59% nylon/41% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLyleGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best travel shirt everSep 5, 2021
The nylon rayon mix make it ideal for travel. It's. cool, comfortable, durable, wrinkle free, SPF, dries quickly, no order, can be worn for days.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockerGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBreathable StyleSep 5, 2021
My husband is always hotter temperature than anyone else and needs comfortable clothes that breathe and look good for any occasion. The nylon does just that for him and the cut/fit is very flattering for his big chest and shoulders. He looks and feels great!
- MTManGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirtSep 2, 2021
Bought for my husband. He loves it. Will buy same shirt in other colors.