Eddie Bauer Expedition Performance Flannel Shirt
- Brushed Fabric
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Trip worthy. Camp ready. Beyond just comfort, this flannel shirt also delivers high performance. Our thermally efficient FreeHeat® polyester stays warmer in cold environments, and also packs easily.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Exclusive FreeHeat® hollow-core fabric stays warm when cool
- FreeDry® moisture wicking for optimal comfort while active
- Rear side pleats provide extended reach and mobility
- Button-flap chest pockets secure essentials
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMattyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Flannel everJun 3, 2021
Bought to be a little more stylish on the trails and I now live in this shirt. Good weight, breathes well and very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productWhoKnowsBestGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat ShirtApr 21, 2021
This is my third Expedition Flannel shirt (still have the other two and they still look great). I really appreciate the quality and the comfort. Easy to care for and long-lasting.
- Yes, I recommend this productTommyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Absolute Fave so FarApr 15, 2021
These are great flannel shirts that feel especially perfect in fall and early winter. I typically dress in neutrals (black, white, grey) and nuanced patterns, but made an exception here when I bought both the "dk Berry" and "Indigo" colour options, which were super tastefully done (focusing more on discrete detailing rather than high contrast flashing colours). These were clean, classic, and reserved/subdued options relative to the alternatives currently in stock, but I strongly hope these colour pattern combos make a reappearance or comeback! My only regret is not buying more of them when I had a chance, along with trying out the "Expedition Green" colour variant. Hear my plea Eddie Bauer, PLEASE bring back these greats in the fall! :)