Eddie Bauer X Baja East Sherpa Pullover
A special, limited-edition collaboration with Los Angeles-based Baja East.
Baja East is a globally inspired luxury brand embodying a "go anywhere" attitude combining West Coast laid-back cool with a city street edge. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce an ultra-luxe hoodie. The fabric is a robust 475gsm. The exterior of soft, curly sherpa fleece is bonded to the brushed fleece interior for exceptional strength and comfort. Gender-neutral sizing.
Models Shown: Female is 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S; Male is 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M.
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Elastic binding at hood edge, cuffs, and pocket entry
- Length, Reg Medium: Front 29.5" | Back 31.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSchampGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfy, well madeMar 10, 2021
Wish there were more colors
- Yes, I recommend this productOakley42Gender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew fave hoodieMar 6, 2021
New fave! I usually buy xxl but description indicated more loose fit so I tried it and yes, perfect fit. It's very very warm so I wear it walking and hiking with a vest. It is expensive, my only con is the price but consider it more outerwear but still cozy for lounging.
- LaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCozy and chic!Mar 5, 2021
Cozy and chic! Love it