Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- ChrisGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsIncredible!Jun 30, 2021
Favorite pants ever. Slim without being "skinny", lightweight and breathable. Please make these in navy blue! Navy is a base capsule color a lot of men wear and would be really helpful to have in these pants. I'd buy five pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!Jun 22, 2021
Great pants - I bought them for humid, hot weather and after wearing them in New Orleans, loved them. Will be moving to Central America where I hope to wear them often.
- Yes, I recommend this productMy 4 1/2 pockets pantsGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHorizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim FitJun 15, 2021
These pants have both comfort and nice style