Horizon Guide Five-Pocket Pants - Straight Fit
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic five-pocket style, with a serious boost in performance.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Straight; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKGenderHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBRING THESE BACK!!Nov 16, 2021
These are the best looking and most comfortable pants I own. These are better than any of the other Eddie Bauer pants I have tried.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikewentfishingGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring these back?Nov 9, 2021
Are these coming back? I only have 4 pairs, should have bought 4 more to stick in the closet for my future self. They are the best pants, I wear a pair almost every day.
- Yes, I recommend this productRvingGender MaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best pantsOct 27, 2021
These are legitimately the best pants to wear. They look like any other pair of nice khakis so they fit in at the office, no extra side pockets or seams or zipper pockets to make it look like you're wearing technical gear. They're super comfortable so you can wear them at home or out and about. They're breathable and stretchy so if you want them for hiking pants they're great. I really wish I'd bought more while they were being sold. Now all I ever find is the Horizon Guide Chinos and those have an extra side pocket that I'll never use and visible seams I don't like in office pants. If you end up finding a pair of these that fit, snatch them up.