Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGasullyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew favorite pantsJul 28, 2021
I purchased these pants for traveling; easy to pack, comfortable, rain resistant, UPF protection. The side security pocket was also a consideration. I normally wear a 38 x 30 but found the pants a tad short for my liking so I exchanged my original order for 38 x 32. I still liked the pants so much that I purchased 2 pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productSasukeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice pantsJul 19, 2021
They are very comfortable, breathable material and feels good to wear for everyday use in the summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productOld GuyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsGreat chinosJul 19, 2021
Good fit, spft, comfortable