Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHorizon Guide ChinosOct 18, 2021
Very comfortable, look great
- Yes, I recommend this productAmitGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable pantsOct 18, 2021
Very comfortable and value for money. Fits perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productCTBGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFit the way they look.Oct 18, 2021
Real true to size fit, very satisfied with this buy.