Casual Performance Chino Flat-Front Pants - Relaxed Fit
- 100% Cotton
- Fade Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Wrinkle Resistant
All items in orders that include hemming will be processed together. If you would prefer to receive the non-hemming items earlier, please place a separate order for these items.
From workday to weekend, you can count on our wrinkle-free Casual Performance Chinos to deliver exceptional comfort and style. They're guaranteed to stay true to their color, size, and stain-resistant performance, wash after wash. And, perhaps best of all, you can wear them right out of the dryer—no ironing necessary.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Premium ring-spun cotton
- Flat front
- Free hemming and cuffing: specify inseam and we'll finish with cuffs to 34", without cuffs to 36": Tall with cuffs to 35", without cuffs to 37". Or unfinished
- This item available through Internet & catalog only
- Tall sizes, with an extra 1.5" in the rise, are perfect for men 6'2" or taller or who prefer a roomier fit
- Relaxed; Sits below natural waist; relaxed through hip and thigh; straight leg.
- 100% cotton
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productevensoarGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeclassic casualOct 11, 2019
They are great casual work pant. Durable and fit true to size
- Yes, I recommend this productJoe | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect trousersMay 12, 2019
These are perfect for my husband for work. They are comfortable and wear well.
- Yes, I recommend this productScothoneyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Pants - Mutiple PurchasesNov 28, 2018
These pants wear very well and launder without shrinking or bleeding. I usually buy in bulk. Last purchase consisted of five pair of Kaki and four pair of Nautical Blue. I rotate my pants with each wearing so they receive very close to equal wear and usually get about two years out of a group purchase. I wear these pants every day with a very rugged inside/outside work environment. I'm very pleased with the fit and the ability of these pants to take a beating and still look great. I'll be purchasing another group of pants shortly (my fifth group purchase), probably at least 8 pairs which will last me another two years. If you are tired of ill fitting pants that don't hold up, buy these, you won't be sorry.