Tahoma Cargo Shorts
- Water Repellent
- Draining Pocket
- Quick Dry
- Secure Pocket
Quick-drying, water-repellent nylon makes these cargo shorts great on the water as well as on the trail.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two front pockets
- Two gusseted cargo pockets
- Two touch-secure back pockets
- Grommet drains in cargo and and back pockets
- Front panel seam 5" up from hem
- Zip fly
- Belt loops
- Inseam, Reg 33": 11" | Leg Opening: 22"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productdickGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Uncomfortablegood shortJul 20, 2021
only think is zip handle is to small
- Yes, I recommend this productnowheremanGender Prefer Not To SayHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and durableMay 4, 2021
These shorts are great. I like that they aren't overbuilt. Just a good nylon fabric with some cargo pockets. Will be good for summer. Hiking, camping or just hanging around
- Yes, I recommend this productBurbs_DadGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityPros QualityCons Poor FitGo one size upMay 28, 2021
As another reviewer noted, the sizing on these are off - I have innumerable EB pants, jeans, and shorts in size 36 waist and these are tight. I had 2 pairs of the Amphib shorts in 36 on the same order, and they fit as expected.