CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Down Fill Weight: 109.76g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCoyoteGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsCirruslite Hooded jacketOct 3, 2021
Lite weight, comfortable and warm
- Yes, I recommend this productP.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat products, as usualOct 2, 2021
Eddie Bauer products has always great quality
- Yes, I recommend this productMurphyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAWESOME JACKETSep 7, 2021
Was looking for a hooded down jacket for awhile. Found this gem for a great deal last fall. Loved the avacodo green. Purchased a medium and fit athletic body perfectly. Have tested on several trails including hiking the Potomac highlands of WV In a early snowstorm march 2021. Paired w/ Eddie Bauer radiator fleece I stayed comfortable, warm and dry hiking in 4° temps w white out snow gusts. Coat is not baggy or bulky. Packs very well. Holds shape well. All around great purchase. THANKS EDDIE!!