CirrusLite Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. The parka length and water-repellent nylon shell provide another level of protection.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with media cord port
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5" | Down Fill Weight: 169.77g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productOlyaGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent choiceJul 25, 2021
I love the comfort.
- Yes, I recommend this productWoodersonGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsQuality JacketJun 18, 2021
I have a 40" chest, 30" waist, somewhat broad shoulders, weigh 170 pounds and the medium fits me well. I was actually surprised by the quality of this jacket for the cost. It feels well constructed and keeps me warm. A great value. My only request is for EB to eliminate the Velcro flap over the zipper. Other than that minor item, this jacket is worth checking out!
- Yes, I recommend this productLeroyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice coat!Mar 29, 2021
Light but warm