- StormRepel Super DWR
- Seam Sealed
This waterproof pullover has the durability and weather protection to go from winter to spring for years. The adjustable hood and cuffs help seal out the wet.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Large kangaroo pocket
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTom DGenderHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect AnorakSep 22, 2021
I love this jacket and haven't taken it off since I bought it. Perfect for Pacific Northwest rain. It's a durable outer shell with a separate mesh liner (really hard to find a rain shell with some sort of liner), a combination that keeps you warm without needing to layer underneath — with that said, a sweater underneath will provide all the warmth you'd need in relatively cold temperatures. I'm 6'1" and slim, and the medium fits perfectly with or without a layer underneath. $160 might be a little steep for the jacket, but having bought it on sale, I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. I can't speak to shipping/customer service because I purchased in store.
- Yes, I recommend this productJerryGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsFINALLYJul 5, 2021
I'm a "hoodie" kind of guy. A waterproof hoodie is hard to find.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsWalking in the rainMay 12, 2021
Have both zip up and Anorak. Love both, anorak is favored for heavy rain or wind..