Stratuslite Down Snap Mock
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight pullover has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One exterior snap-close chest pocket
- Three-snap front placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI can't take it offApr 24, 2021
So soft and comfortable I never want to take it off. So I bought another one.
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnesota MikeGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile PulloverMar 9, 2021
This is a lightweight but warm pullover jacket. I did order it online late in the season and on sale. Because winter is nearly over here in Minnesota, I don't expect to get a lot of use until next fall and winter. On my "field test" the jacket was warm and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsLove the Down PulloverFeb 22, 2021
I am enjoying the jacket for walking, hiking and mountain biking. Also wear it to just stay comfortable during a COLD February at home or out and about.