Stratuslite Down Snap Jac
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Open-entry hand pockets
- Two exterior snap-close chest pockets
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Full-length center-front snap placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productkcGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Down Sweater!Oct 3, 2021
This jacket is both stylish, well made and very, very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productKidokwanGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsgood jacketSep 30, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGermanShorthairLoverGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCampingPros VersatileConsVery happy with purchaseSep 26, 2021
Really like this jacket