Vinson Ops Down Parka
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
Named for the highest peak in Antarctica, and built for heavy duty work in the harshest winter conditions, this parka definitely has the right stuff. The rugged, waterproof/breathable polyester shell is reinforced with CORDURA® fabric at high-abrasion areas and has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off. Inside, Premium Down insulation provides sub-zero warmth without cumbersome bulk or weight. Nine pockets create enough storage for all your essentials. There are even interior, removable backpack straps so if the day warms and you don't want to carry the parka around, you can simply strap it on it like a backpack.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Ample storage with nine pockets (one interior secure zip)
- CORDURA® fabric insets at shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance
- Adjustable cuffs with interior knit cuffs for added warmth
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in the fit
- Interior removable backpack straps
- Action-back construction for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 324.23g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester