- UPF 50+
- Wind Resistant
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Both wind-resistant and water-repellent, and with integrated UPF sun protection, this lightweight polyester jacket is built for a wide range of activities in mild weather. Its low-profile design packs easily for travel.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Packable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSeanGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsVery comfortableAug 29, 2021
Zipper seems very durable
- Yes, I recommend this productIamBGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsJust What My Husband Was Looking ForJun 28, 2021
This is an attractive windbreaker, true to size and well made
- Yes, I recommend this productLilCatFeetGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect light windbreaker-jacketJun 20, 2021
Ordered this jacket for my husband as a last-minute must-have prior to our trip to WA in early June. He already had an EB rain-jacket from a few years ago, but needed something ultra light-weight to wear hiking and around town. The fit was perfect, it looked great on him, and was just the right thing to pack for cool spring weather. I see it's marked "sold out" now, but maybe they'll bring it back for next year.