Superior Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our longest, warmest men's coat. Fully waterproof, and insulated with Premium Down, it's built for the most extreme winter conditions. The nylon shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Six exterior pockets, one interior pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with interior knit gaiters for added protection from the cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 39"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productFredGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsSuperior is the right wordApr 18, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productChuckGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSecond Down Coat in 40 yearsApr 2, 2021
I rode horses for 30+ years, I still have the Eddie Bauer Down Coat I used during the winter, that coat is nearly 40 years old. I got the new one (Stadium) because I get cold in my lower back. I didn't expect the new coat to be equal to the old one as things usually get lower in quality with the passage of time. The new coat is equal to or better than the old horse stained one I've had forever. Couldn't be happier.
- Yes, I recommend this productPhilippeGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ParkaMar 21, 2021
I just love and won't trade it for any reason.