Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A highly durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Medium: 32" | Down Fill Weight: 230.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester