Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this hooded jacket eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A highly durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5" | Down Fill Weight: 211g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productFlyFisher2001Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Winter Bomber with Insulated Hood!Mar 13, 2021
This is the PERFECT winter bomber for walking, hiking, and even comfy, not too bulky or too warm while driving. Fits perfectly, Good that there's 4 pockets! Only thing I would add is one more inside breast-pocket. You cant have too many pockets! The two waist-level pockets are nicely fleece lined on the outer inside side. That's great! Jacket looks great and feels great. The wife is happy I can donate my old jackets to the thrift store. Love Eddie Bauer clothes!
- Yes, I recommend this productJTFGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfortableMar 7, 2021
I decided to replace an old EB down jacket that I've had for several years and I wanted to compare the Glacier Peak with the Downlight hooded. For some reason this jacket doesn't show a temperature rating like all the others (which I think are always very exaggerated) and customer service couldn't give me an opinion as to which would be warmer. Downlight has a higher fill power but Glacier has more down weight. Since neither one was in stock at my local store I figured I would just order both and keep the one I liked better. The only problem is I love both jackets so much, I don't want to part with either one...way to go Eddie. They're both warm and lightweight, but I would give Glacier Peak the edge because it's got more bulk and also seems to block the wind a little better. I love the stretch fabric and the knit cuffs and neck insert are nice touches. Very warm hood. Smooth zipper. Nice to have the inside and outside pockets. Nice looking too.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm and ComfortableFeb 12, 2021
This jacket is nice and warm. It is very comfortable and fits very well. I bought a large and I am 5'10" around 200lbs and it fits great.