Chopper Versa 2.0 Parka
- 2 Layer
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Built for rugged use in cold, wet conditions, this waterproof parka has a nylon shell in the main body and polyester shell at the shoulders and elbows for extra strength. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Body-mapped ThermaFill® insulation provides optimal warmth without constricting bulk. Seven pockets hold essentials.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation in body, 60g in hood and sleeves
- Faux shearling fleece lines upper portion of body for added warmth
- Six exterior pockets, including two secure zip
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body | 100% polyester shoulders and elbows
- Yes, I recommend this productCaptain FantasticGenderHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuper fantasticSep 24, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm and StylishApr 6, 2021
I bought the chopper jacket last year and needed a heavier jacket for early spring weather. I liked the look and materials of the chopper and was happy to find the same style in a heavier jacket. The material sheds rain and is very durable. The insulation is great and I recently sat outside at a bonfire in it for 3 hours in 40 degrees without any issues, would highly recommend this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productGGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat!!!Mar 5, 2021
Great fit and very comfortable