Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome winter coatAug 18, 2021
Great coat at a great price
- Yes, I recommend this productNelsonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfectMar 19, 2021
Comfortable. Wear everyday.
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Warm Coat for Northeastern ClimateMar 11, 2021
I bought this jacket to replace my old winter coat and opted for down fill this time around. This coat looks and fits great. Living in Buffalo, NY we can get some bitter cold temperatures in January & February so this jacket is perfect for the Northeast climate. The only con I have is the Velcro closures on the front of the jacket. I would have preferred buttons going the length of the jacket to prevent catching on gloves.