Superior Down Bomber Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof protection plus sub-zero warmth is what you'll get with this hardworking down jacket. Fully seam-sealed construction ensures maximum weather resistance, and the Premium Down insulation provides exceptional warmth without weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Eight pockets, including interior media pocket
- Storm flap covering front zip
- Articulated elbows for enhanced fit and mobility
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productFLORIDAPUTZGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSUPER WARMOct 8, 2021
SUPER WARM JACKET, THE BOMER IS CUT AT THE WASTE, DOESNT COVER LEGS. THIS IS GOOD FOR DAILY WEARING. COMPCT AND GOOD FOR WINTER IN THE CITY.
- Yes, I recommend this productcandymanGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsAwesome!Mar 15, 2021
Very nice parka, stylish, comfortable, great fit, and most of all WARM!
- Yes, I recommend this productVinnyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome coatMar 1, 2021