CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for added warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJRGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Oct 23, 2021
Bought this for hiking in New Mexico and Colorado (temps were between 30-60 degrees - worked great! When it got warmer throughout the day, I rolled it up and threw in my backpack - love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat vest!Oct 23, 2021
Great vest at a good price. Lightweight but warm and comfy. Sharp looking; nicely tailored.
- Yes, I recommend this productGilGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsRemarkable valueOct 22, 2021
Great fit and good for layering