Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRmcmillon86Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketOct 27, 2021
This is the absolute most comfortable jacket I have purchased. I have gotten several compliments on it !! I work in a factory I'm in and out all day long and this has kept me warm and dry. I have purchased another one to wear for home and my teamenagers have already added this jacket to there Christmas list.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery pleased with my jacket!Oct 25, 2021
I am very happy with my jacket! It fits well. The sleeve and body length are good. It definitely keeps me dry. The quality is very good.
- Yes, I recommend this productkkGender FemaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityGiftPros Easy Care, Fit, QualityCons UncomfortableTruly WaterproofOct 14, 2021
There isn't a true waterproof jacket that doesn't make you hot after a bit. The jacket is truly waterproof but gets a bit uncomfortable after a while. I would take the few minutes of being a bit warm to getting soaking wet