Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDGGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect rain jacketApr 24, 2021
I am a longtime Eddie Bauer user and know that products are quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productSolo-BagGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for travelApr 23, 2021
A truly waterproof jacket that compresses down. The material it's made out of seems magical. It's a breathable, wind resistant, waterproof shell. Keep in mind though, it will not keep the cold out however if you wear a sweater under it, you can feel comfortable and dry in mild temperatures. One big plus is the side armpit vents that can be zipped open or close. I use this when I travel due to how compact it is. It can be zipped up into it's own self contained compartment and the footprint it leaves in my bag is about the size of a pair of socks. Lastly, one thing the pictures don't really show off is that there is a slight brim on the hood to keep rain that's falling at an angle from hitting your face. Another unsung plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove love loveApr 19, 2021
I love this jacket. It is the perfect look. Isn't too baggy and fits really well. Would recommend and buy again. 10/10