CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDANGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCirrusLite Down JacketOct 10, 2021
Looking for a lightweight jacket that would keep me warm at night in temps down to 45 deg. Wear it every day & night
- Yes, I recommend this productDLGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown jacketSep 28, 2021
Just what I wanted
- Yes, I recommend this productDanielGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatSep 25, 2021
Fits great, extremely lightweight, and definitely keeps you warm.