1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel WR
- Water Repellent
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. The classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting is updated with Premium Down insulation and rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Exterior hand pockets
- Secure zip interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 145.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacket everOct 13, 2021
This is the best jacket. For not being a super thick jacket, it is crazy warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsClassic Coat Classic FitMay 10, 2021
A classic Coat. The brick color is much light than shown but actually suits the classic style better. Bought on seasonal clearance. Didn't expect to wear it right away but May freezing temps in WNY!
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSkyliner jacketApr 26, 2021
I buy jackets like this based on functionality. This really seems to fit the bill. It's warm, fits great and is well made. Even the zipper is top quality.