Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productssthGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsGood for nowOct 13, 2021
Good from the appearance. Seems warm and good-quality. Don't know if it will be enough in winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for Chicago winters!Sep 12, 2021
I bought this coat as a gift for my son who is heading off to Chicago from California. I was looking for a coat that could keep him warm for -45 degree temperatures. This coat fit the bill! The quality and style are top notch. the coat is roomy enough that he will be able to fit layers underneath. Feeling good that I am sending him off to college with a warm and stylish coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productsoapyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuperior parka!!!Aug 22, 2021
Have used these parkas for years and they are the best I have ever used for hunting, ice fishing, shoveling snow and almost any winter activity. Used them in Montana at -45 degrees and never felt cold!