Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPeterGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConskept me worm at negative 40-50 degree FNov 22, 2021
I live in interior Alaska. I wear this trapping at negative 40-50 degrees F. It has kept me warm at 40 below with 16mph wind riding snow machine(mobile) 30-40 mph in Alaska which I estimated at 80 below due to wind chill at least. This is a great jacket. I plan on replacing the faux fur ruff with a real fur ruff soon.
- Yes, I recommend this productMoiGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectionNov 13, 2021
Pour ma grandeur, ENFIN, un manteau qui me fait. La qualité est incroyable, et le confort encore plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productThomGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsA Superior Down ParkaNov 13, 2021
I am in my 60's, 6' 2", 190 lbs. and have lived in Wisconsin all of my life. I have experienced some very cold winters where the wind chill was more than -40 degrees farenheit It is not uncommon for me, to be out in temperatures of -20 ° F. I have been to Packer games in December, where I sat in our open bowl stadium. I walked my Siberian Husky through open fields during some very cold winters. Currently, I am a school crossing guard at a school that sits just off the Fox River. The winter wind blowing off that frozen river can be punishing. Over the years I have purchased several winter coats from several manufacturers. The Superior Down Parka is one of the best. I now have two. It is durable, comfortable and warm with all the right features, including the 650 down fill, the zip closure pockets, knit cuffs and adjustable hood with faux fur. This parka keeps me cozy and dry, holding up to whatever a Wisconsin winter throws at me, including: snowblowing a driveway during a blizzard. The coat is truly a SUPERIOR down parka.