Mini Grid Fleece Baselayer 1/2-Zip
- Brushed Fabric
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
This baselayer 1/2-zip pullover takes cold-weather performance to the next level. The heavyweight brushed fabric has soft, warm grid fleece on the inside and a smooth face on the outside for easy layeirng. The brushing of the four-way-stretch polyester/spandex helps retain your body heat, while its breathability helps prevent overheating. Can be worn next to the skin or with additional layers underneath in very cold conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way stretch fabric for maximum mobility and recovery
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- 1/2-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Contoured side panels for enhanced fit
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Flat seam construction
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, QualityConsLove itFeb 16, 2021
I teach dog training classes in an unheated barn for several hours at night and this is the perfect baselayer for cold nights. I like that it's thin while still being warm, love the fleece lining. I bought it on sale so it was a very good value. I think size Small would have been better but XS was the only size available. (I'm 5'1", 112#)